Your First Visit
Please bring the following information when you come to your appointment at Lakes Dermatology:
- Your medical insurance card
- Photo identification card
- Payment for any co-pays
- Your referral slip and any labs or imaging, if applicable.
- A Medical Release Form so that we may obtain your records
- A list of medications you are presently taking and any that you have used previously for your skin condition.
New patients will be asked to complete our medical history and patient registration forms. You may download these forms (coming soon) or we can email them to you and complete them prior to your visit; alternatively, please arrive 15 minutes early and complete them at the time of your visit.
If you have previously seen Dr. Ahmed and would like to have your records transferred to Lakes Dermatology, please let us know when you schedule your appointment and we will help facilitate this process.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 to a first visit to our clinic, as well as to any visit where we may consider prescribing oral medication or performing any procedures.